This post is partly for my darling Ain. Or her friends call her, Farah or In. She has been w me for the past 16 plus years that 'll lived till now. People said we looked too alike to be cousins and some even insists that we are sisters and we are denying it. But no, we are really really cousins. Eventhough she's older, 'm taller and built bigger than her. But still, we're the same age. We have the same taste in almost everything, every humans(especially boys) and well, anything. She gives me good advice and well, it's because she experienced much more things than me. I can confide to her about anything because she's my cousin who is as close as a Siamese twin could ever be close. We even worked w each other at the same company at the same time. But 've moved on, and she's still the coffeemaker that 'll always love.
Who's the girl, Ain?
This Ain i meant. Or Farah. Or In.
(:







Why is this post partly dedicated to her? Because she was one of my companions during last night's trip to Fico w the boys. No, make it my only girl companion(:
Saturday evening, headed to JP w Sysse to watch Hannah Montana(hehehe!), then headed home after buying some necessities. After which, doing nothing at home till I got a call from Yass and he asked to watch them play at Fico at midnight. &luckily Farah was there, so yes, I agreed.
The boys fetched me and then, Farah and off to Fico. They played for 2 hours then, sent me, Farah, In and his cousin back and I reached home at 4am.
Didn't sound interesting huh? Well, the inside story is. Hehehehehe.
That's why I am soooooo happy sesangat(sorry Cikgu for the bad malay!) today...still. :P
"I was already in too deep.
Because when I thought of him, of his voice, his hypnotic eyes.
I wanted nothing more than to be w him."
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment