Tuesday, June 16, 2009

sex + egg + excited. *krick krick*


Guess what?
I am looking forward to tomorrow, the day after that and the day after that :DDDDDD.
"Everybody go fly kite, fly kite, fly kite.
Everybody go fly kite, Jpa(pronouced as Ja-pa) break your kite.
You have no more kite, you have no more kite.
Everybody go fly kite, Jpa break your kite."
Hehe!

Chinese lessons is alright. Learned lots of things already(mcm faham). More like wasting my Psea money. -.- Butttttt 20 buckeroos is considered cheap, so whatever la eh.

Basically, so many things had happened for the past few days but I don't know where to start(not that 'm lazy or anything) but there's just too much to update and thinking of which to update first, makes me experience a major headrushhhh :S.

One more thing, I am a minah now. Hahahahaha! *kening naik escalator* Lol!

xoxo.

No comments: