Thursday, June 11, 2009

One of my darling Bbyg who is also my classmate for 5 years including right now :D
Lylylyly(!),

"I missxzxzxz you.
You are my roc,
I love to roc w you."

-JeSuisSyaf.

  • 24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you.
  • 38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up. (Nabbbbbbbb! Read this! You know I know! Shhhhhh~)

  • 40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.
-From a random forum.

Hilarious ain't it? Haha.
Anyways, Jpa got 2nd for Netball Interclass!!!! Hehehehe, congratulations krg! :D.
Went down to school just now just to support them.
Joked about some of the opponent's team member was so hilarious(!)
Yass fell in love w the girl! Hahahaha! (Ambik kau ubat Yasser!)

Decided that I'll go for chinese lessons on Mon, Tues, Weds only. Will be skipping on Thurs and Friday. Hahaha, because there's Jpa's chalet and I don't want to miss Bbq Night! Hehehe.

Okay, 'm off right now for a quickie night escapade across the border w Ayah& Sysse(hehehe, quality timeeeeee.)

xoxo.

No comments: