Hello Readers.I was actually back home at 5pm from the open house, not literally though. Heh.
Firstly, my day started when I woke up at 10am. Then quickly showered and went out of the house at 10.50am. Then, waited for the rest to come, surprisingly, I'm first. HAHAHAHA. Then, Sulaiman came after me. Followed by Qeem, then Rynn and lastly, Yasser. -________-"
Went in the school and walked around and sat at the brand new canteen. Chatted and the malay dance boys came. Hahaha, and.............................................. si horny Najib is part of them. Hahahaa. Then, walked up to the 3rd level and then, slacked at the school library. Wanted to watch the teevee, then our interest turn to the brand new computers which is a frigging touch screen with built-in web cams, with cool functions. NO FAIR SIA! And we vlogged on the brand new comps, till Mr Lim finally 'kicks' us out. Hahaha. Fun nak mamp. After that, left school at around 1 plus and all 5 of us walked to Jurong Greens since Yass want to meet his Bcube. Then, took 30 to West Coast Plaza. Our intention was to find jobs there. Yasser bnyk punya nak tlg, at last I asked about the jobs available at Starbucks& Crocs I think. While Rynn asked about the jobs available at Popular& Guardian. At last, Guardian have. So Rynn and Myself applied for a job at Guardian, and both of us hope that we'll get it. Hahaha.
Bused back to Ayer Rajah@ West Coast to have our late brunch. Reached at about 3 plus and finished eating at about 4pm. Then, bused back home by 30. Dropped off at Rynn's house, bid goodbye to her, then walked with Yass, bid goodbye to Yass and walked all the way home from Yuan Ching Sec. Reached home at about 5pm. And here I am(:
P.s, I'm still angry somehow or rather......... in a way i am.
Pp.s, I think i'm still angry......... or not? :\
Vlogs that we did in the school library just now,
(Sorry if anyone was offended okay! Just a joke. Hahaha.)
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment