I'm back at lassttttt, well actually, I was home by 6pm. Heh. But I got tired..so bath, then texted a friend, met a friend...then went home by 11pm, then now I'm here.
Okay, the main point I'm blogging right now is because I want to wish my Bibik& Uncle Rizal all the best with their marriage.
Woohoo~
Yay! Tmw go out!(: Hahahah...I'm a kid who doesn't have job but love going out to spend zeeeeee parent's money on movies and popcorns. -____- Whatever sheesh.....cause I'm gg out. Woohoo~ *take out the party hat and boogie woogie*
Okay dah dah. Melebih pulak aku. Hoho(:
Hmm...the other main point of blogging now is to show you the picture I took after coming back from the wedding just now.
Wait for it ahh.
WAIT LA!
Okay enough waiting! Heh.
I look soo skinny& tall!!!! D:
I should wear this kind of kebaya everyday man. -_____-
OKAY BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
.....................
Oh, you're still wondering who's the Someone eh? ^ ^
Hahahaha. Next post then I'll tell okay. Patience people(:
p/s, SOMEHOW I'M STILL SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD )':
*major tears rolling down the cheek*
Haiyooooo~
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment