
Please don't mind our ugly faces. Heh.
This weekend is soo going to be busy since my aunt is gg to marry at last! So sorry if I were to cancel any of your date proposal with me this weekend. Heh. Next weekend ehhh okay? ;).
If you did read Yasser's blog, he's planning to plan an outing for theeee clique to get together. Woo~ Yay! Get to meet the peeps.... that is if it is successfully planned la. If not, there's still next time. Heh. And yes, he called me already! :DDDD.
Anws, I've got bad news& good news.
I have gain weight. :O -bad news.
Someone proposed to me! :D-gd news.
So who is the someone you're curious to know about? ;). Got laaaaaaaaaaaaaa. And my fellows friends, sadly, its not you-know-who if you know what i mean )':
I'll tell you on my next post okay? which will be like on Monday or Tuesday. heh. so lets just keep the suspense okay. hahahahaa. and if you call/text me to ask about this, i'll still say no telling ^ ^ it'a a shocker i guess. heh. soooooo YES OR NO? ........lets just leave it hanging then. ohwell.
Now, girls are falling head over heels for Robert Pattison(sp?), the one who act in Twilight as Edward or smth. Walaw. Did you girls know RP is sooo over already? He acts in Harry Potter in 2006 laaaa. So get over him already. Hahaha, my crush for Robert is wayy in 2006, haha. The girls now, wahhhhh omg he so hot. like wth siak.
On a random note...or not so random, Shall I go on MIA? I mean....its no use blogging if there's nothing happening to me these past few days. Haiyo..... maybe I shall go MIA....for now. Besides,,,,,, I'm sick. Like for real sick. Coughs, phlegm, flu& headaches. On top of that, whenever I cough, my stomach starts to get painful. V.v.v.v. painful. And I refuse to use my inhaler or drink water with the oxygen droplets. V. leceh can? Anwsss, im better off sick. And i want to go to th hospital laaaaaa. Its been a long time since I used the mask thingy. The last time I used it was.......i forgot. Prolly early this year. Getting sick is better i guess, since doing nothing at home is boring.
Oh...i'm still a sad kitty. meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~
Hahahaha, that came out wrong. heh. but seriously, im still sooooooo zeeeeeeeeeeeee sadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.
(cries real harddddddd)
...........
....................
and i have no idea why.
okay maybe i do. but still... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH )':
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment