Patience is a virtue,
lets make sure of that.
Locking my decision; pressing the green blinking button.
Not going to look back again.
Is it yes, is it no?
'll make sure that this part shall not be revealed. 'll make sure that no one's opinions will get into my head and change my whole decision. Whether it's either right or not, I will learn from the process by myself. I would be glad to listen to your advices but the decision is still in my hand. Whatever your advice are, be it good or bad, I'll still listen because I know you meant well. It's easy for you to tell me to move on and 'll be happy. It's easy for you to tell me that I will be glad that I move on before school's starts so that 'll mingle more. It's easy for you to say that he's a jerk and laugh at his bad qualities.
But somehow or rather, even if I didn't tell him, on the spot, right when you've started criticising about his name, looks& behaviour towards me, thinking that I don't mind(obviously I would say I won't mind), but actually I did. Somehow or rather,(call me a cry baby or a loser) I felt like crying and eventually I will but 'll quickly wipe my tears off because he's my friend. You may not respect him but please, just respect him as my friend if you were actually my true friend, or else, you'll lose respect that you've gained through the months& years from me.
'm just disappointed at times w you people. Just v disappointed w YOU people. You know who you are. Would you like it if I were to make fun of your name& compare it to a pet's sound? It's rude, and shows that you HAVE no etiquette at all. Not that 'm perfect or anything, but at least show some manners even if you think that 'm not the kind of person who deserved your utmost good behaviour and presence. Just show me that you can be the person that deserved my respect or else, 'll definitely walk away from you and never contact you again, because I don't want to be friends w people who doesn't deserve my respect.
A v lovely afternoon spent w the friends today, xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.
1) Please don't mind my chubby face.
2) Ate Tyra's homemade brownies& pastas.
3) Taboo-ed for 6 rounds, I think.
4) Played around w the rest.
5) Bus ride; partnered w A again(:
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment