Monday, February 16, 2009

Undone,


Before anything, don't bother to read if you readers hate me blogging about CB because right now, I am.
If you've forgotten who's CB, it's Charming Boy.
Yes, 'm warning you first in case you actually hate him to be in my life.

If you've read my previous post, we got in contact again.
Told ya' he keeps coming back, better than ever, whenever 'm done w his games.
Friends thought 've moved on and was glad that I did because he was such a jerk, and I thought I did move on. But no. Apparently, absence makes the heart grow fonder. You're like an addictive drug, meaning I'm not able to get rid of this addiction. Rehab you say? Not everything can be solved w rehab. I know if I put my mind into it, then yes, I could..but seriously for now, no. It's like 've quote you in my heart as "always have and always will".

I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. 'm afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too...but 'll never know because 'm too afraid to ask.

People so seldom say I love you, and if they do, then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, it doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.

Right now, 'm saying these 3 words, 8 letters& 3 syllabus to you.

xoxo.

No comments: