How's my Valentine's Day, you were saying?(:
1)It started off as when I had to work from 1pm to 10.30pm. Mind you, I hate working on Saturdays. The crowd/ queues and what not are soooo outrageous. There's like no time to rest, and even if there was, we couldn't rest because our manager was there, and she was...... well, fucked up w our work. So from the period of 1pm to 10.30pm, I regret taking over Farahin's place and was v much not in the bad mood. Like Mama said, "Today, all smiles from the workers are fake." So much for V Day huh? I've always been calm physically even if I would be angry, but yesterday I almost blow up, mega because of my manager.
Trust me, she is messed uppppppppppppppppp.
"Syafiqa do EB!"
"Syafiqa do IB!"
"Syafiqa do Service!"
Slapping her was what I really almost wanted to do. Telling her off was what I really almost wanted to do. Right when I was about to do those two things, she suddenly starts being nice. Told you she's messed up. :S
After work, met up w Kakak& our cousin, Sufyan for a never-before-outing. Hahahaha, those two were even nice enough to wait for me for 1& a half hour because initially, I was supposed to finish at 9pm. Anwssss, changed into home clothings, and off we went to Marina for pool session for 2 hours. Kaaaay, so I lost. Expected pe. Kakak& Sufyan got draw, 4 each. After that, we walked to Clarke Quay for makannnnn at 3am. -.-" &I saw gays at the pubs there!!!!!!!! o.O
Went to walk around CQ again, passing by the clubs and seeing drunk people. Hahahahaha, and gosh the scene was so fucked up. 4am and there are so many people there. Walked to the bus stop near the Bungee Max thingy, and took a bus ride home. Reached home at 5.30am, and sleeeeeeep time!
Now I'm awake, not enough rest, and am going to go for training at 12pm w Kakak& Farahin, thank god Ayah is sending(:
2) Okay so my V Day wasn't really what I expect it to be..but I got to spend it w my cousin and sister so it's all good. xoxoxoxoxo.
3) At the same time, yesterday, I think we kind of..... rekindled the flame that was lost, managed to be in contact w CB againnnnnnn. :O (One part, YAY! The other part, HMMMM.)
4) Many exciting days to look forward to this coming week.
-Attachment at The Sail for Tuesday, Thursday& Friday! Yay, no need to see my fucked up manager!!!!!!! :D.
-Monday is SATA check up!
-Wednesday is Expresso Picnic! (my attendance is still under pending cause' Im not sure if Azri confirms want to replace.)
5)That's all I guess. Till next time,
xoxo.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment