Clock's ticking and I'm still free?
Must be a bad luck.
Yes, I still believe in luck.
Am eating toast bread w peanut butter& a small bottle of orange juice for dinner right now.
Zzzzz.
I'm bored right now. Deep down,,,,, I still want a surprise from that special person. Anything, as long as it's from you. Yes, it's megaaaaaaaa hard to forget the boy. I look so happy at times, like v happy..but no, I'm not.
:'(.
I am predicting that he will be sleeping late today, because his favourite show has a 2nd telecast at 2am and he will definitely want to watch it(:
No, I still have no plans after work on V Day. Eh, w myself yes. W other ppl, no. And I don't plan to have any w anyone.
Okay stop it Syafiqa. Pfft.
xoxo.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment