Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm such a loser.
V Day is coming.
I know, according to my religion, we are not encouraged to celebrate it,
therefore I think I won't celebrate laaaaaaaa.

I think only la.
Besides I'm working on V Day!
Yes, pathetic kan?
Thinking that I should splurge on myself on V Day is a brilliant idea,
but I have to pay my pathetic fine of 200 buckaroos.
Such luck huh? Pfft.

Alah, maybeeeee after my work ends at 8pm on V Day, I'll probably go back home straight and change into my casual clothing and probably go to the park or something and read a book or just enjoy the breeze. My last V Day date was on 2005. Pathetic kan? Hahahahaha.

Okay, I'm not excited about V Day, or maybeeeee I am. Because I'm going to buy sooo many chocolates and go to the park nearby and sit and relax alone. I AM GOING TO DATE MYSELF!

-_-

Okay, I've got to go and bath; meeting up w Farahin and going to HQ for training till night!

xoxo.

No comments: