Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I thought being skinny or average size means having lots of advantages....but no. Talk about being really sad at that point of time.

Shopped w Kakak& Ibu on Sunday at Wisma, and Kakak& I tried on these two v pretty dress. It's like free size and all of you readers know that Kakak is way bigger than me and 'm definitely smaller than her. But we managed to slot these 2 dresses into each of us. The dresses were small enough for me to fit, so yeah, I thought it'll look good on me more. But to my disappointment, both dresses doesn't fit me well& it somehow looked too loosed, but it fits the sysse perfectly. I was like.....o.O It's soooo pretty but if I don't look good in it, it definitely defeats the purpose of buying it right? So I didn't, but Kakak did ): I felt sad at that time, because free sizes suck! It makes me look like a little girl in an adult dress.

Should I eat more, eat less or eat well then!? Grrrrrrrrrr.

Pills& Runs, here I come again.

xoxo.

No comments: