I am tired.
I am bored.
I am hungryyyyyyyyyy.
I am quiting my not-attractive-pay job.
I am joining retail soon.
I am only working for 3 days this week.
I hate my job's pay.
I hate my job.
I am just waiting for my FTQ to finish, then 'll quit.
I am getting chubbier than ever.
I realised that 'm getting big headed, like literally; not being stubborn but being big-headed!
I am happy that my hair's being happy nowadays.
I am excited that school's starting soon because 'm soooo bored right now.
I am excited for the DAE results, coming soon because I hope, insyallah, 'll get into either Civil Aviation or Technology and Arts Management; i really want to get in it! *prays literally*
I am going to eat instant noodles now. Bye.
To the boy with the 9 letter name with a space between it, I miss you.
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment