As of now, I'm no longer a c-b-t-l worker.(:(
Yes, I purposely put 2 expressions there because 'm both elated yet sad because 'm not working w the awesome people anymore. My reasons is because of the pressurized environment& the manager. Anyways 've quit and am happy so no more worries about anything, except to find a new job right now. But no pressure, if 'll get a job, good for me. If not, never mind then. I'll just relax at home I think, but definitely make use of the free time. Like exercising, cleaning up the house/room/closet, throwing away my uniforms(Maybe yes, maybe no!?)& books. I realised that I have too much clothings right now. Time to give it away I guess. But I can't bare to part w my babies ):
Currently waiting for 9 letter word-name boy to text me to make sure he's home. But he texted earlier saying that his battery's running flat. -.- Bacin nyer bdk. Tak tau nak charge phone sebelum kluar. Grrrr~ So I have to wait till he reaches home, then he'll text me. Maynnnnnnn, so darn tired right now. But have to wait laaaaaaaaa :D.
Omg& just now, Taufiq called and asked if I was free to replace him later..but I quitted already ): Sorry Fiqqqqqqqqqq. ):
ANWS, prolly going out w Kakak& Kak Ida later in the afternoon to follow to Kak Ida's interview or else I'll die of boredom. Could be returning my uniforms, aprons& nametag too i think laaaaaaaa.
Alah, rinduuuuuuu 9 letter word-name boy la suddenly ): Cepat la text si bacin ni. I soooo ngantuk......... Grrrrrrrrrrr~
P/S, Currently Nsaes is a facebook addict and broke like hobo eating instant noodles' broke. HAHAHAHA.
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment