Wednesday, November 05, 2008

^ ^



Firstly, Hello readers!!!!!!!!!! :D.

Secondly, I'm left with 1 paper.

Thirdly, I've FINALLY TURNED 15 16! Heh. Happy banget dehh. I know being 16 aint a biggy, but finally, it's my day. MY DAY, MY TURN(: Heh.


Fourth, Thank you to all who wished me through Msn, Email, Friendster, By Text, By Call, In Person, In Blog, In My Tagboard and etc. Thank you for the presents. Sorry if I didn't reply to any of the text msgs. Too much dehhh. Heh. But you all should know that I appreciate it very very much! SYAFIQA ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ YOU ALL. Wait, make it an infinity ♥. I will give you all a very very big hug and kiss if I could. Heh(((:

Fifth, Where are you? YES you! I'm waiting. Yes Nabilah, I know you know who that person is ;). Shhhhh~ Heh.

Sixth, I can't wait for everything to end. Everything = Pressure and Stress from O level. Yes. Who wants to tear and burn your Entry Proofs!?!?!???? Text me okay, and we'll make a date!(:


Seventh, Graduation Prom.
Date: 14th November.
Theme: Masquerade.

ARE YOU READY? ;)

Eighth, Barack Obama Wins By A Landslide(:
Expected, no?

Ninth, I love this song so much!!! And I likey you(:

Ten, I HAVE A ZIT ON MY NOSE, prolly a birthday gift from god. -.-"

xoxo.

No comments: