
(1) Less than 24 hours<3
(2) Less than 24 days more<3
(3) Less than 24 minutes ago<3
Oh how i loveeeeeee 24 :)
&24 divided by 2 is 12.
Soooo what makes me love it more is that 12 is my fahvurret number :)
Okay I am happy today because I finished 22 skills which qualifies me to pass my clinical posting.
Hehehe, i will try and get my book back from the lecturer for other skills to be signed but yes, no more worries :)
I am strong enough to face this obstacle and I've open up enough details to talk about my private life before you.
I've learned that ego plays a big part in any r/s& being big-headed doesn't even help.
So if you think you want to leave, leave and don't say "we'll meet again" or "keep in touch" b/c it hurts too much for me to think about it or you anymore.
Sorry is cliche.
If it's goodbye, then IT IS goodbye.
S-"Till we meet again." (hands out hand for a shake)
C-"Just go." (walks away)
C- (in his mind)If i were to hold your hands, I won't be able to let go. So please just leave.
S-"Stupid boy." (runs to C and hugs him)
That's our story.
No comments:
Post a Comment