Sunday, June 21, 2009

I expected more from Jpa's chalet, but it's all good.
We did bond and everything, so it's all good.
I did enjoyed it btw(:
Pictures will be up in the next post or smth like that..

//
've made up my mind,
it's my final decision.
've seek advice and 'm taking it.
I don't want to be at the losing end,
(lending S's quote,) I am fighting for my happiness.
I am comfortable w both but there is this distinct difference between both of them that only I know about.
"We're still friends so I don't see the difference." - If you're reading this, I am sorry. You have your happiness already and you can't be greedy to want to have both. I still want to be friends w you, but just friends, not more than that. Take care of your other half.

If you read my fb page, I said, "I'm left w one. The old one."
I have made a promise to a friend that I will pluck up the courage to do so, and You, the one I promise at 3.40am in the morning just now on the phone, jangan pula kembang biler baca ni. Aku kan dah promise kau so you know i'll do it right? Because we're talking about Syafiqa here who will somehow or rather not break her promise ;)

I ask myself everyday whether was it worth it doing all this for you? Well, only you will know my answer.

xoxo.

No comments: