Sunday, May 24, 2009

two worlds apart..

Firstly,
Happy Belated 18th to the v Dearest Nad!
Sorry I couldn't update last night, I went back home late. Hehe.
Love you girlfriend,
Muacksmuacks, xoxo!


----------------------------


I had to wake up early for school on Saturday for a walkathon, which was actually optional but if you did attend, you'll get 3 cip hours which is considered good for an hour walk.
Anws, met up w the usual two and reached school at 7.40 and went to report at the field. Everyone was v cheery and happy because the walk seemed fun w the class being united eventhough only almost half of the class attended the event.

After the walk, went to Cafe 1 and discussed some things w CA and the other classmates.
Then Sha, Nab and myself changed into our home clothes and left school at 10am.
Took 31 to Tampines Interchange and Sha left to meet her boyfriend.
So it was left w Nab, the boys and myself.

Walked to a multi-purpose hall at Tampines at 11am and the boys started playing takraw while Nab& Myself entertained each other w taking pictures or looked at the boys play.
Baby injured his toe while playing takraw but he still want to play -.- Luckily after awhile, his toe is fine(:
Nab had to leave at around almost 2pm to go to her cousin's house at Tampines and Yass sent her to the bus stop.

I wasn't that bored actually after Nab left because luckily Peter& Min was not playing at that point of time.
The boys continued playing till 3pm and they started to change and we left at 4pm.
Bid goodbye to Peter& Fad since they're walking home while the rest took bus or the train.
Then, bid goodbye to Dzul& Iqbal and the rest took the train back; Din left somewhere before lavender and Baby left at Jurong East )':

Min, Yass& myself dropped at Boon Lay where we met Ain. Then we headed to Banquet to have our brunchner(breakfast/lunch/dinner). Syam, Azri joined us later, and we went to Golden Village to purchase 8 tickets for NATM 2.
Then we went to Coffeebean. Bought drinks and chatted around to pass time for our movie to start. Ian, Nizam, Sol& Ierfan then came. Had to buy 2 more tickets for the other two.
Movie started at 9.35pm, and it ended at around 11.40pm. Left them at 12.20am and took 240 back home.
Met up w Rauf for a while and reached home at 1.30am like that. Bathed and slept afterwards.

Presenting, my other baby..
Hehehe.
&you all thought that I have a boyfriend.
Haha.
Finally I got to meet her yesterday after walkathon.
Love you babyg, xoxo.
------------------------------------------

At school on a Saturday for a Walkathon,

Look at Baby at the v right, the boy wearing the brown bermudas,
v v cute! Hehehe.

After the walk,




Changed into home clothings,


The ever so charming Peter,

At night, meeting the B-Cubes at Jurong Point,


----------------------------

I have always been there, it's just that you didn't took the initiative to search for the one who have always got your back w whatever that you choose to do.
I felt bad and wanted to cry when 've let you down.
Your smell still lingers somewhere around me right before, now& after.
Why must ego always overtake your feelings?
Please put your ego aside and let whatever you're feeling out.
I want to see you do you, not you do what people want you to do.

xoxo.

No comments: