Hell-O Ri-dears!
I'm currently uploading pictures from Expresso's Raya Outing, and sending the folder to Nabilah. I don't know many of the Expresso's email, so anws, I'm just going to upload the pictures here, and the expressos can go on a right-click then save rampage(:
Okay, Friday was mundane, though Malay Lesson was v.v.v.v. fun! Hahahaa, Faez is a Lipas. Lol. I was actually half dead during Malay Lesson, that's when I started to talk crap and there you go, Faez = Lipas. XD.
After school, headed home straight to get ready to meet the Expressos for our Raya Outing, mainly consists of, in random order, Hazwani, Atiqah, Thahirah, Nabilah, Idris, Haqeem, Yasser, Sulaiman, Faez, Amirul, Ahmad, Rafi and Myself.
Okay, so I was late. Lol. I had a hard time curling my hair, in the end, I didn't curl it. =.= Fuck the wet hair. And I wore my this year first day kebaya. I WASHED IT OKAY! Anwssss, met up with Wanie under my block first, then the Jurong West Extension/Boonlay Peeps at Lakeside Mrt. Then walked alllllll the way to Ahmad's Block, and met up with the Taman Jurongians plus Amirul. By the time we reached Ahmad's block, it was 3.30pm.
So we're attacking the Taman Jurong Area first. The first house is Ahmad. Iqah was not in any form of eye makeup, so I had to touch her up. After that, went off to Thahirah's house, ate chicken seaweeds and stayed there, till around 4pm plus. Then, went to Atiqah's cribbb, and ate there and watched tv till about 5pm. Then, Yasser's was next. Chocolates! :D. Anws, yes, ate chocolates at his place(: We were there till about 6pm.
So by then, the Taman Jurong Area is done. Next was Jurong West Area.
Vlog at Yasser's Block while waiting for Yasser to take the plasters, kecoh semuanya. Hahaa, took pictures around that area, then walked all the way back to Lakeside to go to MAAAA crib. I mean My Crib. Lol. Reached at about 6.30pm. They ate there, and took pictures. And left at about 7.15pm. I changed my heels because the one I was wearing, was my killer heels and with the kebaya that I'm wearing, it was hard to walk with it. Anws, next house is Amirul. The boys solat Maghrib there, while the girls commented on it. =.= Solat Critics. Lol. And took pictures there, and by that time, my camera died, the battery went kaput. Luckily, there's still Faez's and Amirul's Camera.
After that, Wanie had to leave. And then off to Jurong East Area, which is only one house, Rafi's. Stayed there till about 9.30pm, then Ahmad had to leave. After which, went to Faez's house at Boon Lay. Ate there, and was fullll by then. Nabilah's house was next at Jurong West Extension. There was food at Nabilah's house, but I was too full by then. Heh. So instead drank only. And the tv was screening the ending part of the Jangan Pandang Belakang movie. Makkau, scary as hell eventhough I've watched it umpteen times. After Nabb's house, she couldnt tagged along. So it was left with 10 people plus Haqeem to go to Haqeem's house. There was food there, but I was full so didnt eat any. Next was Idris. By the time we reached Idris's house, it was at 11.30pm already. And there was only 5 people left excluding Idris.
Surprisingly, Ibu nor Ayah call me to ask about my whereabouts ;)
At about 12am, we decided that it was time to go home, thanks to Iqah's dad for sending Yasser, Faez, Rafi and Me home.
Got back home, washed up, and go to bed(:
PICTURES OF THE RAYA OUTING WILL BE POSTED SOMEOTHER DAY.
Please kindly wait patiently.
-------------------------------------
Yesterday,
Diarrhea.
Vomitted.
Took Lactose.
Still in pain.
Went out with Relatives in the afternoon.
Fun.
Tired.
Sleepy.
Went home.
Washed up.
Diarrhea.
Vomitted again.
Go to Bed at 1am with lots of discomforts.
Today,
Tired.
Woke up at 10am.
Nausea.
Diarrhea.
Stomach Pain.
Blogging.
Editted Pictures.
Frustrated because Hotmail cant send the Raya Pictures to Nabilah.
Here Still at 12.30pm.
Mock Tests is coming up. =.="
IM ________ babbeehhhh. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
With soooo mucchhhhh lust, love and candiesss!!!!! ^.^
Andddddd, Yay me for able to not smoke for at least 2 weeks already! ^ ^
XOXO, Syaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment