Hello Readers.Well well well, Had English Paper 1/2 Mock Exam just now and the best part is, for Paper 1, I think only 15/40 students attended. Lol. Talk about wtf mannnn. For Paper 2, there was more turn out, which is like better than the Paper 1 turn out. Hahahahaaa~ Semua siak.
End up, the paper was quite easy, or moderate in my case, though the Composition Topic Choices are like super mega sucky and I ended up writing crap i think. And I managed to ask Eeerah about the formats and the meaning of the word during the exam. As if the teacher would even care. ^ ^ For Paper 2, I actually concentrated on it, maybe because the topic was interesting. Hahahahahaa, about algae, coral reefs and etc. Lol. Passage B was about shark attacks. Interesting like cibai(!) right? (: No im not being sarcastic noob.
Anws after finishing the paper, played like a 7-yr-old kid, by cutting erasers and attempting to throw it to the smoking ad girl. Hahahah. But failed. After the teacher collected all the papers, throwed all the remaining parts of the erasers to that smoking ad bitch. Hahahahahaa, and her reaction was simply tooooooo funny nak mampos. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
"Dari Belakang, Dah Mcm Selenge Sak."
"Kat Depan Lagi Buruk!"
Hahahahahaa, you know i know public dont know. ^ ^ Kurang ajar nak mampos nmpk? ;D
Hmmm after both paper ends at a whooping 6.30pm, Nabb, Tyra and Myself headed to J.E Mrt and waited for Yasser the Mat Horny. Intend to buy sushis only, but ended up eating at LJS, then bought sushis. After that, took 98 with Tyra and alight at Lakeside. Walkie Walkie back home, reached hm at 8.40pm and watch teevee after that. Sing, dance& watch teevee.
After that, here I am. Still singing. -.-
Okay done!
Three Cheers Babeehhh, tmw there's no school. Unfortunately, the Sec 4e/5ns still have to come for the Maths Paper 2 Mock Exam. Ahhhhhhh, havent revise! -.-
Osshhhhgoshhhbigosshhh~
D:
At least I can wake up l8 tmw and bath as long as I want till 1pm. Then must get ready to go to school by 1.45pm. Must walk thereeeeee summoreee, and collect Art Paper 2 at 2pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-
After that, mock exam starts at 2.30pm till 4 pluss i think. D:
XOXO, Syaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment