Friday, October 31, 2008

Embrace My Awesomeness.



Okayokay! 2 More Papers and It's Freedom Day Bitchesssss. So I'm left with Malay Paper which is on my birthday(hint hint. Heh.), which is 5th November. Hahahahaaha. But yes, saddening like fuck ): Anws, like I said, I'm left with Malay Paper and Phy/Chem Paper 1(:

Then I will look for a job, though Ibu thinks that I'm not capable of it. Pfft. I want to enjoy. Enjoy=Money. So yeah, though I still have no idea what job should I get. :S

Anws, tomorrow I might follow Ibu, Kakak, Cousins and Makciks to Johor for a wedding i guess, but the wedding's on Sunday. So we're going tmw to the Mutiara Hotel or smth smth like that! Semangat nak mampos, smpi nak book hotel, mentang2 dapat discount. Lol. Maybe. Anws, what to study ahhhh for Malay? :S.

Oh, I'm taking my leave now, again, but fret not. The most awesomely awesome post will be posted on 11th November. You read it! 11TH NOVEMBER! So, come back on 11TH NOVEMBER and check out the most most most awesome post for this year. It's full of pictures, videos and well, tons and tons of words ;).

Shan't tell you that much though, but YES. Check my blog again on 11TH NOVEMBER for the MOST AWESOME POST ever, at least I claimed it to be. Heh.

HAPPY 46TH BIRTHDAY CIK ROS!(:

xoxo.

No comments: