.jpg)
Hello Readers.
Time Check: 09.49am.
I actually intend to post at around 8pm yesterday. But my friends asked me to go TJ to lepak yesterday. So its like saved in Drafts. Then I got home yesterday at 11.15pm after lepak, and started posting again. But Rauf called, and I was distracted, then Kakak wanted to use the computer. So I had to log off, delaying this post again. And its saved in Drafts as usual.
Anws, overdue shopping grocery for Teachers Day's pictures;
(WARNING: Faces are all candid/ugly please.)
This upcoming conver. is referring to the picture below.
Nabilah: U, See my nail are chipped! You taknak tlg I angkat kan! Tengok! You nyer pasal uhhh!!!! *attempts cute puppy-eyed face*
Yasser: *rolls eyes and dig his nose to show that he doesn't care*
LOL. Okay, that was a madeup conver. I know, I know. Lame~ But funnnaaayy. Hoho[:
------------------------------------------------------
Friday:
After Physics Paper, Iqah and the LEMON gang(w/o Eeerah) did Art at school till 11.30am. After that, we went home. Then at 6pm, Yasser ajaked me to join them to buka at West Coast. So since I'm super duper freeee, I asked Ayah to send me to the busstop opp. the Taman Jurong DBS bank. Reached there at around 6.40pm and met Eeerah& Brother Hearts without Kumar( so its Amirul, Yasser, Haziq) at the bus stop.
So we reached there at about 7pm and got to find a seat enough for 5 people, and its was buka time. Luckily, the boys bought a big bottle of i-forgot-what, and we drank that first when it was buka time. Haha. Then, Eeerah, Haziq and Ami ordered Mee Goreng and I ordered Kuey Teow Goreng, and Yass ordered nasi pattaya. Lol.
So when we started eating, there was like an awkward silence, i guess. But it was ubeerrr hilarious. Hahahaha. First time dgr kiteorg diam peerrr Yass? XD.
After eating, we left the place at ard 7.40pm and went to the busstop. Atleast three to four number 30's buses came, but we sat there only, prolly because of the crowd. Hah. So by the time the next bus came, it was already ard 8.20pm. Hah. Reached TJ at around 8.50pm like that. After that, Eeerah and myself went to the new block to meet Kumar while Yass, Haziq and Ami go to Assyakirin to wash themselves up. Lepaked there till about 10.20pm since everyone's like tired.
Reached home before 11pm(!). Yes I know, v.v.v.v. early. Hah. After that, sleep at about 12am.
Friday Night's Pictures;

Yass Sibuk!;
Eeerah, Haziq and the blue shirt guy who idk who, was v.v.v.v. hot. Heh.;
Yass, Ami;
Is this candid pictures NABILAH? :S (Hhahahaaa!)




Saturday:
I played GTA almost the whole day, accompanied by the loud music that came from the stereo. As I finished Asar Prayers, I went to do my Art Prepatory, when I decided that nature calls. So after I got out of the toilet, I told Ibu that I'm REDDYFIED. Fuck saaak. Two more hours to buka(it was 5pm at that time) and I had to get it at that time. 0.O Nehneh!
So Ibu and Kakak went to Cik Tini's house to buka there, while Ayah and Myself went to buka at home. At around 8.45pm, Ayah sent me at the Lakeside Pri. Busstop, and I met up with Bedah. Then, we joined the rest. Played with the swings, and Bedah and Myself had to laugh all the way while playing with the swings. Hahaha, retards. Anws, the boys played Strip Poker and one of them had to strip till his undies, like Fo' Real. Not boxers, but MALE UNDIES. Gosshh, Bedah and Myself panic. Hahahahahah. Lepaked with them till 10.45pm, and everyone left. So I went home with Yasser& Ami. Bid goodbye to Yass and talked all the way with Ami about POA, CH and etc. I kept telling him that he's fucking clever so he dont really need to worry. But he kept insisting that he didn't study and blaaahh3. Tsktsk.
Anws, reached home at about 11.15pm, like I said at the very first part of this post. Watched the telly first till about 11.30pm, then played with the computer. Intend to blog, but Rauf called and we talked and I got distracted. Then, Kakak wanted to use the computer. =.="
So I let her do so, leaving me talking to Rauf. Then he was sleepy, so we hung up. And I played GTA till about 2.30am, then sleep.
Today:
So there's tuition at 12pm later. I will for sure go since I didn't go for 2 weeks already[:
Woke up at 9am just now, thanks to my worthy alarm clock. Had a great sleep since I don't need to wake up for Sahur. Muahaahha! ;D.
Anws, Ibu at Malaysia for her seminar and I'm left at home with Kakak and Ayah who is still sleeping. B b b b b b b b bored. Heh.
POA TOMORROW! :S Die Die Must Study laaaaa -.-"
Ahhhh, I see a bulge growing. I think I look like a pregnant woman! D: FATTTSSSSS, gym here I come. =.=
XOXO, Syaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment