
Wow wee~ This year NDP celebration was rather interesting. Heh. Anws, I got to perform for(confirm!) the VERY last time for YC. I had to wake up early, like 5.30am early. That's because I need to be in school at 7.10am sharp. But in the end, the timing is always dragged. Nonetheless, I still have time to iron my RED shirt and skirt, packed my bag and went to have my hot shower. Kakak didn't want to go to school to celebrate the Ndp with her school, so Father sent me to school early, and I reached there punctually, thanks to the non-heavy traffic.
Met up with my friends, and settled down. Until Fateha came, and told Widya and myself, that we have to skip the morning assembly to have our makeup and costume done. And for having about 1 hour of preparations, we were quite fast from changing to our costumes, to doing the makeups. Erm, after which, we walked to Eden's School and have our National Anthem taken there, with the pledge and the singalongs. The Guzhengs had their performance first, followed by ours. Then, we went back to school and clean up the dance studio.went to meet the friends. Took pictures, talked and etc. After school, went off to JP with Nabb, Eeerah(who CAME! ;D), Wanie and Yasser, to eat at Banquet. Shortly, Shak, Idris, Marcus, Syafiq, Wanyye, Jacquelyn and Sulaiman came and joined us. After which, the boys went to solat and we went to The Frontier with the rest.
Took a video for our very dear friend(not being sarcastic! REALLY!) and read comics. Around 2.30pm, received a msg from Yasser and we're off to Superbowl to play bowling. Well, Haqeem, Yasser, Eeerah and Nabb played. Wanie and myself played arcade. After that, went home. Kumar wanted to meet me, but planned to meet Cousins already. But then, it was cancelled. ]': #^!@ Anws, otw home with Wanie when I saw Rauf, and kanchiong like mad, hoping he wont see me. But he did! He msged and told me to join him, but I refused! Shy la sey! And my pp8 was low, so can't msg him, except for incoming call. So yeah~
Pictures are with WANIE, so I'll update them, when I'll get them! Ciao Babies.
XOXO, Syaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment