




Lower Sec's pose. XD
Semangat senyum[:
Peace.
This will be like officially my last post because i want to like mug for my end-of-year exams. I promised Mother i'll do well. Haha. Baik kan aku? Okaaay.On Friday Night, went out with Kakak and Mother to VivoCity. Planned to find HariRaya Shoes yeah. Two problems, i don't quite find the designs nice and those i like doesn't have a size 5. Babi kan? ]: Firstly, had dinner at Banquet there. Talked about Kakak and Hashim and Zainal. LOL. Haha. I like I like[: Then, shopped for shoes. Walkwalkwalkwalk, and nothing nice. Went home by bus. Really long ride yeah[:
On Saturday Afternoon, Mother picked Kakak and Me from work and we're off to Johor to collect our Raya Clothing. I can't believe that i got two sets of pink clothings yo. Haha. And then, go to the Bazaar just outside. And like, since Mother and Kakak and I weren't fasting, we were like stealing chances to eat and drink in the car. Haha. Siak sak. Macam tikus gemok gitu[: Ohyeah. Then had like terrible jam. Reached Singapore around 6.45pm. Then, off to ShengSiong. Then, went to Jurong Point. Tried to find my shoes for Hari Raya. But none were nice. Then, went off to Uncle's place because Grandparents are in Singapore. Stayed there till about 9pm and went home[:
On Sunday, it's all about relaxing laa[: Haha. Nothing much has been done. But yeah. That's all. Today was rather stressful. Broke down during morning assembly. Then broke down again in class, silently. Oh anyways, Mum and Dad let me go for the China Trip. But Wani might not go]:
I got to go. I need to mug yo[:
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment