Friday, September 28, 2007

I gotta go my own way.

I goof. I laugh. I bitch. I gossip. I'm normal. You're the one who's cranky. Oh. I changed my mind about the China trip. I'm choosing the Performing Arts Exchange& Cultural Immersion Trip to the CIP Yunan(sp?) trip since i find this more interesting[: But Mother& Father income was waayy high so i have to pay the $1280 part. -.-" Wth. And the school are making money like real. Father was waayy not impress with it. I need to convince him man! ;D I want to go China! Yes,yes![: Ohohoh, recent days were alright. And Najib looks hot today. Made my morning man. I was high while murmuring the national anthem all thanks to Hazwani for showing me. And Yasser i guess :/. He told me he did all that changes. Iyer laa Yasser. ;D But he's Hot! Haha. Better than my Josh Henderson and my Talan Torriero sial, which is a good thing because noone can actually beat my Josh Henderson and Talan Torriero[: Really. Click the name and you'll agree with me. Oh, those who have boyfriends or other crush kan, jangan nak act cakap "ohh, eee." Merepek siak! Okaay. Lantern seeing, anyone? [:

Now, the long awaited,,
Tagboard Replies;
Muss, Relinked[:
Shae, Relinked[:
RAWReeerahh♥, ape kau merepek?[:
Yasser, Yeah. Kenan and Kel. And the Amanda Show too! [; Haha. Yes, i miss my partner too yeah?[:
Kakak, Daaahhh[:




Aku belo laa sometimes[:


Bye love.

No comments: