Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Long Long Post[;

Hello my fellow minians.

So, exams are done yeah?[: Enjoy for now. Still I do think I flunk my English paper 1. I know, how could I say that. But it’s already like that yo. Oh, one news. China trip right? They are selecting since there’s a lot ]: Nasib ahh. But the Malay dance boys whose going is only Syurafah (sp?) and Yasser. Alaah. Najib tak pergi ]: Haha. Oh anyways, still, they are selecting ]:

Oh, if you people are not fans of long posts, then I suggests that you better stop reading and click on the “exciting” yet, short updates by the other links yeah?

Alright. From Last Monday, 1st October, okay?[:

Monday was quite boring, considering the first four periods was free. Pe then, was quite exhilarating. Like it’s fun. But my back hurts like hell. Really. Thank lord the pain has quite reduced[: Then, had Chemistry. Mr. Leong was quite pissed with the class. So he stopped teaching which was quite ridiculous considering that Chemistry exams is like in 2 days at that time. Pfft. After that, had English which was very draggy like hell. I was practically sleepy which was no surprise laa ehh. We had Art. Okays. It was really more boring. Mr. Goh talked about the Lantern Thingy and after that, we did nothing. After that, I went home and things got complicated. But it’s alright already.

On Tuesday, we had English and Social Studies exam. I think I did bad or worse for English paper cause’ I was like halfway asleep. Imagine, writing crap while trying to sleep. Hancur, hancur. Then, Social Studies paper was kind of yay!? That’s cause it’s kind of easy for me laa. Since I followed Shu Zhen’s notes, it’s kind of easy. I still can remember the way of writing it. Point, Evidence and Elaboration[: Baik ahh. Haha. Then, went to Jurong East library with Atiqah and Hazwani. Our plan to study ended up in a conversation that was fun and gossiping has never been so good. Haha. Then, they headed out to Imm while I took the bus ride home[:

Wednesday paper was alright. Guess what? I didn’t know that there was Chemistry paper siak. That’s because I forgot to highlight the subject. And when I was on my way to school, I was like feeling that something was wrong. Didn’t think it would be that wrong. OMG. I know. Maths Paper 1 was kind of 50/50. Like I know some, and I don’t know some. Still, I’m quite satisfied with it. But I must do the paper 2 properly to prove to Mr. Chew and my mother, I can do it. At night, brush up my English for English paper 2 for Thursday. But in the end, played Danny Phantom PC game. Haha. Watched Rahsia Perkahwinan and Live The Dream. Hell yeah, Ravelina is still in baby[: Heh.

Thursday then, was quite fun. I mean, had English Paper 2 and we went home straight away. Oh, did I mention that the paper was easier than I thought it would be[: Haha. Had my quick nap which lasted for an hour and had my afternoon bath. Then, met Hazwani at Lakeside Mrt Station at 1.50pm and went off to firstly, Imm. My motive was to buy my heels for Hari Raya because I know that after exam, I won’t have time because I have to clean the house. So yeah. We had to walk under the scorching sun from Jurong East Mrt to Imm. Thank Lord for the cold aircon. Walked for almost 30 minutes around Imm and still, nothing attract my eyes. Then, went off to Westmall at Bukit Batok. And the place is ubberr lame. Like only 5 shoe stores in the Westmall which actually waste about half an hour of our time. Pfft. Off to Causeway Point next. That place is full with school students. Apparently, immature-.-“ Walked there for about half an hour and off to Jurong Point. I know, jauh gilleerrr. Haha. Andd aftterr 3 hours plus going here and there, I found my heels[: Hothot heels[: Weeeee! Since it was around 5 plus, I decided to buy bubbletea and sushis with Hazwani for actually, buke. But then, went home and break my fast with Sister. Haha. Baik punya kakak. Puase Yok Yok Dok[: Catchy right the phrase?[:

On Friday, Mr Chia called out all the Malay and Indian Dance Members who is interested to go to the China Trip. And Najib was there![: Haha. Anywhoos, Mr Chia was like saying that his plan was like only 2 members from each dance group was allowed to go. I am like WTH. So he was like saying that he will plan for a trip exclusively for the Malay and Indian Dance members. And you know where he said, India or Indonesia. And in my opinion, what!?!?! A nearby country which has lots of disaster happening? Yeah right. If that’s the case, I’m so not going laa. Merepek sia Mr Chia. Anywhoos, we had our Physics Paper 2. It was easy. But because I didn’t study, I had a hard time cracking my brain just to answer the question. Haha. Went home straight. In the afternoon, i had my hair cut. The fringe, thickness of hair and the split ends are so gone and I don’t need to tie my hair[: And practically slack at home. Watched Survivor China at 11pm. Woaah. Fei Long’s Aaron and Todd and Zhan Yu’s Erik is the cutest yo. Not “the ugly but adorable cute.” But the meaning in the dictionary.com. Check the website and type cute. You’ll get it[:

Saturday, I was having a hard time sleeping in the morning yo. But I officially wake up at 2.45pm. Haha. I was sleepy laa. Besides, the only reason I woke up at that time because it was getting warmer. Had my morning/afternoon cold bath and it was really made me feel fresh. I slacked at home again. Very lazy laa dey, and it was veryveryvery warm. My Saturday was rather boring. And Thahirah’s plan to iftar with us was cancelled cause’ some couldn’t make it ]: So yes, It was boring. At night, I watched WWE/TNA explosion on Star World with Father. Mother went to terawih and Kakak went to her friend’s house to bake cookies for Hari Raya. And again, I’m at home. Now, I’m sure you get the picture that I’m very lazy huh? Heh. Oh, get this. I was watching WWE and was on the laptop playing games and listening to music at the same time when Father heard this song and was like dancing to it. Belo siak. Then, I asked him to dance to the Egyptian Dance by Sean Paul and he danced like an Egyptian person, and that’s according to him. Haha. Then, watched Fear Factor Freaks and Geeks. Haha. The freaks are really really gross and freaky. And the geeks are really geeky[: Kakak slept at her friend’s house and I watched Now You See It on Disney channel. And Johnny Pacar is still as matter of fact, still my Pacar yo[: He’s really cute yeah[:

Sunday was alright. Since Kakak wasn’t around in the afternoon, Mother and Father officially woke up at 2.45pm. I was watching A Walk To Remember on Channel 5. OMFG. The guy is cute and it was officially the sweetest movie I ever watched. Really[: I love the show right from that day yo. Heh. Ohanyways, another relaxing day for me. More like the most boring day of this month. Pfft. Oh, Kakak cookies tastes great![: Kudos to Arinah and Kakak for making such a nice tasty cookie. NOT. MUAHAHAHAHA. Oh sorry. Self laughter moment. At night, Mother went to terawih. Father? I don’t know. Kakak went to iftar with her friends. And I’m at home again, doing my revision for POA and Maths 2. Needneedneedneedneed to pass!

Monday paper was Maths Paper 2 and POA. OMFG. I think I’ll be flunking it. Like seriously. I was super disappointed with my work effort put into the paper and on a random note, some people. Korang terase nasib eh? Aku tak tanggung[: Anyways, after paper, had to do this survey and for the first 30 questions, I did it properly. But after that, I just shade any circle. Haha. Like everyone’s doing that it class. Come on, 95 questions and you finished it in 15 minutes? Yeah right. Haha. Okay. So, there are two more papers to go. PE and Science( Phy/Chem) Paper 1.

Alrightalright! Exams are over ya'll. Time to partay! Haha. After exams, went to Superbowl with the usuals. Played with Kel, Vik, the usuals. And i won for the second game[: Haha. Anyways, went home after that. Slept for about one hour. And played computer. Then, at night, talked to myself again. Haha. Slept quite early yesterday.

Pictures will be up next post!

Bye.

No comments: