There's the beetle fringe.
There's the rebonded hair.
The Girly Cut.Oh,well. I still haven't tried the Digital perm. I want to. Ohwell, lets just wait till my hair grows longer. Till then, i'll keep my hair& not cut it. That's a promise(:
Ohshit. I so need a manicure& pedicure right now. My nails are looking not in good shape): . Mum's Laptop came on Wednesday. Its the old one. Her friend sold it to her. Second Hand lorr. Pfft. &I've got diahorrea. Is that correct? Haha. It sucks. I thought my period came again. Phew. Lucky it didn't. It's just some stupid pain laa. I left school at about 2& left Wani alone. Sorry eh. Aku dah tak boleh tahan lagi laa. Perut aku sakit giler babi siak. I thought of calling Dad& troubled him to pick me up from his workplace since he's the boss& he could leave anytime. But i changed my mind. Don't want to susahkan my dear Papi. Ohwell, I'm done& the last picture has lots of memories that i missed ):
No comments:
Post a Comment