Alot of people are saying that they have trouble using blogger. But i don't. At least, for now. Pfft. Dee has a freaking bantal busuk if you want to know. He hugs them everynight. Hahah. Kalah budak kecil. Ohsorry. Haha. &Im not bacin laa. You gundu. Okaay. So on Saturday, the day i thought i would be going out, turns out im not. I was either rotting, goofing off or watching teevee. Okaaaay. My weekends are screwed. Mum went to work, Dad went fishing with his friends& Sis was out to her friend's. Mum pangseh me seh. WTH. Ohwell. Apparently i slept early last night. Pfft. Maybe i was tired goofing off the whole day. I should have gone to the gym yesterday. WTF laa. Okaaay. I'm done swearing.
And for the record, exams are coming but i'm still not studying(:
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment