I've been clicking pictures of myself on the weekends. Miraculously, without makeup and i still look good. Haha. Vanity isn't a sin right? Heh. Newspaper Collection was uber tiring. Walaw.& there's two
extra sec one girls. Instead of helping, they were looking& sucking lolipops. WTH. After that, ate with Nabb, Kai. Huzai, Iqah& Muiz joined shortly after. It was kind of fun sitting and eating with them. The indian kids was uber noisy in the canteen. Haha. Afiq
macam faham duduk dengan diorang. I was uber tired so i called mum and told her to pick me up since she's isn't working& was on the way home from Grandpapi's appointment. Mum was parking the car when she saw a couple under the block romancing.& guess who it was.
Azrul& Kak.Ain.
Masyallah. I was shocked since Azrul is my used-to-be crush for 7 months. Haha. But things didn't work out as planned. Pictures without
makeup or at least foundation.(:


PS: Hey you! I miss you too. You know who you are. Why things have changed between us? I REALLY really really miss you& your lame jokes(: I bragged about you in class today. But do you care?
Okaaybye.
No comments:
Post a Comment