Thursday, May 03, 2007

I went home fast. Sorry if i didn't wait for you. I was uber tired laa. Oh, Jollibean's my favourite. Okaay. Mr Goh nagged during Art Lesson. English was boring eventhough Ms Saw didn't come. MT was boring also. Cikgu Zub wanted to do Lisan and only five people did it. The Guys Plus Eeerah was playing Scrabble, Wid& Friends did their stuffs.& The 3e3s girls did the art or nothing. Haha. Wani's one pretty. Mine's Fug as usual. Pfft. Managed to click some pictures since i'm bloody bored. CEP was fun since the topic's quite interesting. No doubt about it. Things in school have been going haywired lately. My friends thinks im nuts& scandelous. I'm like flabbergasted. Pfft. Don't you get the meaning of FRIENDS? Get your facts right! Ohwhatever. Pictures(:

They are, arent they? :D
Pencilbox& FilaBottle(:
Atiquaahh.( I like the name, don't you?)
Nabilaahh; Atiquaahh.
Thaqif& Asfari (Sleepyheads.)
Wani's Distortion.
My Distortion.( Okaay. This is the worst edit i ever did!)
Hazwannni, Atiquaahh, Nabilaahh.
The Word says "Shes Cute :D". I say she's not. Hahahahah!

Bye.

No comments: