Friday, June 05, 2009

lucky..

"I miss Rauf& 'm having a crush on Boy 2."
- updated JeSuisSyaf.bs at 11.07pm.

Today officially starts my one month school holiday! Hehe. So excited! :P.

Planned to skip chinese lesson during the holidays w Sasha but have to confirm w her first :P.
Anyways, found out which hospital that 'm going to be at after school reopen!!!!!!! Was v pleased w the posting since it's WAS my first choice! Hehehehe, so darn excited for it :P.
Haven't got the shift yet though, and 'm not in the same ward as Nab or Sysse! ):
Still, I have to practice my skills for the C.P during the holidays to pass it.

Going to miss the Jpa people since we're not gg to see each other for 4 months since all of us are spread to different hospitals ):
Luckily, there's the class chalet during the holidays. We can bring a friend during Bbq Night, so I asked Rauf already. Seeeee whether he'll be free to follow me or not. *crossing finger he would* hehe.

So lets see, during my holidays since I don't have any assignments or projects, I'll.....
  • Watch countless dvds to kill time.
  • Wake up late after sleeping after Subuh.
  • Eat eat eat.
  • Go out and waste parents' money.
  • Sleep sleep sleep.
  • Shower at a time when all the morning shift workers are about to go home.
  • Reflecting.
Hehehehe...so darn exciting! :P.
Prolly if I am not lazy, 'll make a trip down to Video Ezy to rent movies that either makes me cry/laugh/scared(okay no, scared is a no no)!!!!!!!! Weeeeee~

//
I miss Boy 2 also. I want that i-know-we-can-never-be-together-but-still-enjoy-eachother's-company-like-we-are-together-somehow-in-a-different-world to still occur.

//
I love The Hills Finale! KC is the bombbbbbbb! Love LC but too bad, she wants to leave reality tv ):

Time to see what's on the telly. Hopefully I won't gain any weight during the holidays :P.

xoxo.

No comments: