Sunday, June 28, 2009

Depressing much? No?

Been searching for the right blogskin.
But I think simple is the best,
just like last time again.

Anyways, everything is neutral right now.
I might consider giving up doing something that 've always done for the past few years.
If I were to tell them about this, probably they'll have a good laugh for quite a bit and be skeptical of my decision and of me.
But what can I say? People change every once in a while and 'm trying to. Hopefully it's working right now.

It's going to be different this year. (will reveal this part in a few months time if I do remember about it.)
Too much inside things are happening right now and I have no idea whether to resolve those problems or leave them aside/be happy about the outcome or be sad about it.
I can be happy for a minute or two but things will get back to its neutral-self after that.
What the f does it mean?

I don't know if its the people I am w that makes you disappointed or worried or worst, angry whenever I am out or it is just me?
I know you gave me too much freedom(according to you) but I don't see why my freedom has to be only until 11pm.
You never did support me for what I love to do which is dancing(not until I told you about it).
It was never sincere, so tell me why I am now like this?

I have nothing to live for right now.
Dance = Gone.
Social Life = Gone.
R/s? (don't even get me started about it) = I presume it's gone for now.
I should give it up for now.
I need some space for my mind to think about other things rather than you.
For their sake, I miss you.

On top of that, a "i am going to work hard from now on" is plastered on my forehead and brain invisibly.
Because I have devastating results from Module 1.1.
Hopefully I will do well in my clinical practice and will buck up for my Module 1.2 after the next holidays.

& Finally, on a random note: Happy Schooling Kiddos! (:

No comments: