Despite my disastrous results, 'm glad that some people made me realised that this isn't the end.
I still wonder why people called it 'doomsday' but at the end of the day, it actually isn't.
Not that I did call it Doomsday. -_-
Okay this are my options,
1) Higher Nitec Courses (Accounting Or Business Courses.)
2) SAE Dual Certification Course for Higher Nitec in Paramedic & Emergency Care and Nitec in Nursing.
3) RP under DAE for Civil Aviation& Technology And Arts Management.
4) JPSAE and will fill up the dancing section.
That's the most that I can do to get me in the best course or at least poly. Hopefully my JPSAE Application would be approved and they would call me up for an audition....which reminds me what dance item should I do!?!? :S
Thanks to Shahrezuan& Rauf for giving me tips of what I am supposed to decide and do right now especially to Shahrezuan. ^^
Thank you to my friends also for consoling me and I know it's not the end(:
Right now, 've done my best and hope that He will guide me to a better journey and insyallah in a polytechic...not that I have anything against Ite la. -_-
Okay, 'm off now(:
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment