Pictures of BBQ are updated in Nabilah's blog. Please scroll down to all the links and click on Nabilah's name. Thank you.

Yesterday was a long long long longggggggg day with bitch and friends. Actually not that long, only a while..........not. Hahahaha. Okay lame. Lame laaa kau Nurul. Hahah. Eh sejak biler aku panggil diri aku Nurul? XD. Takpe uhh....next year kalau masuk poly, then ader orientation, I will introduce myself as Nurul ah. ^ ^
Me: Hi. I'm Nurul.
Other Ppl: Hello Nurul. You so pretty.
Me: I know. *flips hair.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......syiok sendiri siak aku. ^ ^
......
Okay okay, back to my story. Huhu(:
Yesterday, went out of the house at 1.30pm, and met up with Nabilah. Then went to Frontier to ask about the part-time job thingy. But no part time, only full time. Pfft. -_________-"
After that, walked back to JP, bought bubble tea, then took the train to lakeside. Waited for Yass at the last cabin from 2.15pm until 3.30pm. Dektu gi bank bangla....... alah yg kat JP tu, yg mcm underground. Haha. Then, went to the last cabin, and unfortunately, the boy, Md Yasser Bin Johari, was at the first cabin. Mabuk pe boy? -.- Hah. So we decided to meet at the entrance of City Hall only instead of walking through the train and meet eachother. Hah. While otw there, there's this man, a weirdo. Doing like a bee-like sound like the "zzzzzzzz" sound and then like move his hand like he's doing tai chi. Hahahaha, the person opp. him, then faced the other side instead of him. In order for me to laugh, I had to actually pretend to call someone and told Nabilah and laughed together, in a way like I'm laughing with the person in the phonecall. HAHAHAHAHA. Siak ahhh, should have taken a photo or video of that wierdo. Haha.
Anws, reached City Hall and met up with Yasser at the entrance. Then went to Marina Square since Yasser is meeting his manager while Nabilah and Myself ate our v.v.v. late brunch at LJS. By the time we finished our food, it was 5pm i guess. Then Yasser came at the right time. Went to the loo for a while, then went to take the train again, this time to Eunos. Reached Eunos, then searched for an atm machine for me to transfer some value, but none available. Cbai. Then, gave up searching and went to the bus stop to take the bus 13. Obviously we aint Eunos people, so we had to ask for the bus driver for directions. So yes, arrived at the place and the bus driver showed us the direction to the underpass. Followed the directions and walked in the underpass and reached ECP already. Bought plates and then, went to the pit. There, we met up with Kamarul& Hisyam. So from 7pm to 10pm, there were only 5 of us. o.O. The rest of the boys came at around 10pm. So altogether by then, there was Myself, Nabilah, Yasser, Hisyam, Kamarul, Sufiyan, Uzair, Solihin, Nizam's older brother& Faizal. Yes, Nabilah& Myself were the only girls. Anws, they ate and we slacked, and played games.
Then, at 11.20pm, Nabilah and Myself changed our clothings and went to join them again. By 11.55pm, Ayah came and both Nabilah and Myself bid goodbye with them. Then, sent Nabilah home and Ayah dropped Kakak and Myself off. Reached home at 12.45am, and talked to Rauf on the phone for a while, while he was waiting for his brother to finish eating. So yeaaahhh. At 1.10am, hung up the phone and bathed. Then, slept like a baby.............................pig. Hahahhaha.
So tired yet so fun.
Pictures will be uploaded soon.
Snippet:
I feel like we're a TTM.
But I might want more than that.
I know it wont make a difference, but the status alone would change and mean a whole lot more.
♥.
If this isn't what I think it is, then I'm a amateur in this thing called 'love'.
Today:
Hmm, received a call from Recruit Express about a Sales Asst Job at Turf City. Entah where the hell is Turf City. Haha. But I rejected it, because the working environment is like a supermarket position. Pfft, ewwwwww. Sorry laa, I abit choosy. Hoho.
Hmm, and my hair colour can see! YAY! Go Chestnut! :D.
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment