
Hello Readers(:
Yes, I came to school just now, becaausseee.....................................
school ends at 10.50am for the Muslim Students, prior to the Eve of Hari Raya Puasa! Hahahaha, Woohoo~ So yes, I came just to give Mr Chew the money, slack at lessons, and skipped POA without actually studying it.
Apparently, 12 out of 40 students in class today didn't came. And for the Malay students, only Faez, Iqah and Myself were present. Hahahaa~
I had a blast, countdowning with Faez and Iqah. Hahah, excited siol. Secretly Camwhored abit during English Boring Lesson. I swear, when I sleep in her class, I feel happy. Lol.
Well, tomorrow raya! Hahahaahaha, so tonight the maternal family will be heading to Kampunggggggggggg. =.=
Anws, I gave Rauf's present yesterday and thankkkkk godddd he liked it. Phheewwwyy~
Ermmm, watched The Hills just now, and I h8 Stephanie Pratt to theee core >:[
Will be heading down to JP laterr to get some things for the festive seaasonnnnnn.
Peekturressss;
Pictures taken in English Class. Lol,


Finally, Happy Belated 4th Monthsary to both couples,
Nabilah& Yasser.
Ahmad& Jiaqi.
(:
-----------------------
Obviously, I wont have time to update on the spot about wishing the muslims hari raya, but.....
"Saya ingin mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Puasa kepada semua umat islam dan sudi/tolong maafkan segala dosa yang saya telah melakukan terhadap kamu, secara physical atau mental.Maafkan iyaaaa."
(:
Idk whether its right or not, lol.
XOXO, Syaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment