Hello Readers[:
Well, I updated for my Thursday evening. But that night, I went to Kak Ida's House to buka there with the Maternal Relatives. Kecoohhh saak. And grandparents from Malaysia and Kak Yantee was there too. Buka-ed there and the cousins plus Kak Yantee played Wii. We played the bowling, golf, tennis and boxing. Soon after, the makciks played baseball also. It was very hilarious, especially when the older cousins were playing the boxing game. Hahahaha. After that, cabbed home with Ibu and Kakak. Msged A'an and pranked Rauf. I told Rauf that I will move to Bedok after O levels. LOL! And he was like "what?why so sudden and far?" Hahahahhaa.
Then I told him the truth laa. Lol! After which, Kakak and myself meet Rauf at the usual place at 1.30am with Ayah's permission. And we went home at 3am. It was fun, hanging out with him ^.^ And, sorry Kakak because I was late. Heh. After that, texted Rauf till 3.45am. That's when I decided that I should go to bed. Heh.
Friday:
It was one of the most gereks night of my life, of course, surrounded by the funniest people ever.
Apparently, I wanted to go to school yesterday, but in the morning I realised that I'm having diarrhoea, and fyi, i'm experiencing it for the first time. Boy it was very painful. Gaahhh~ Maybe it was the mini snack I ate yesterday after meeting Rauf. o.O Anws, slept comfortably(fortunately!) until 12pm, and I realised Ayah was talking about Rauf to Kakak. And Ayah has his number already. Wooaaahhh~
Received a text msg from a friend, asking whether I want to join them, to lepak at TJ after terawih. I agreed to the invitation.(LOL!)
Went to TJ at about 9.30pm, meeting Yasser, Faez, Amirul, Haziq, Kumar, Bedah, Leha, Aisyah, Hajar and some of their primary school friends. Lepaked there, playing cards and etc till 11pm. Most of them had went home at 10pm including the girls. So I was the only girl there, and Yasser, Faez, Haziq, Kumar and Amirul were making sexual remarks. o.O Or at least, one or two of them are. Hah. Anws, Faez and Haziq went their separate ways. Yasser soon was separated also. Then, Amirul, Kumar and Myself walked all the way to Lakeside Mrt. After which, I separated from them and went to meet Rauf for a while. Then, reached home at 11.45pm. After that, received a text msg from Rauf at 1am, asking whether I can lepak with him. But Ayah didn't let me, so yeaahhh~ Slept at 1.30am. Sahur at 5am, solat and went to bed again.
Saturday:
Today I woke up at 12pm. And I'm feeling tiredd maaannn. D:
Yesterday's Pictures,

XOXO, Syaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment