Afternoon Readers[:
Well, today is the official starting of the Prelims, and I know I'm not supposed to be using the computer. But I realised if you mugged real hard for your studies, and stay up all night just to study, it all won't absorb unless you have a good night sleep.
So it's like browse through the notes a few times, then go to bed. It works for me, but I'm not sure whether it'll work for the rest of you though. Do give it a try, it really meally deally WORKS! ^ ^
---------------------------
Anws, I've been coming back home late from the weekends, solely from lepaking. Tsk2. Ibu apparently hated that I'll always go back late, but I know what I'm doing. Luckily, Ayah is a lil' understanding. Heh.
Ahhhh yesss, I lepaked again with them on Saturday evening. This time, Farahin joined us, since Yasser ajaked her. Hahaha gerek kan? Lol. Met up with Farahin at 9pm, then took 240 and alight at the opp. Taman Jurong CC. A funny incident happened over there, and only a certain people knew. I'm definitely not going to mention about it in here, or else a certain someone will be embarrassed. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA~ Anwwssss, met up with Kumar, Fahmy, Ami and Bedah at 7-11. Then, Yasser, Faez and etc came. Since it was raining heavily, we were stuck at the CC for half an hour. Then when it was drizzling lightly(?), Faez, Ami, Kumar, Yasser, Farahin and Myself went to Jurong Greeennss to lepak there. And Yasser's friends were all there. LOTS OF THEM. ^ ^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ I'm soooo mean. Woohoo! ;D. They played Taiti and etc. At around 10.30pm, Ami and Faez went off.
Then, Farahin and Myself went to meet Rauf at around 10.45pm. Followed him to his friends' lepak corner, and met up with Kumar and Yasser again. Lol. Sat with them, instead of with Rauf. At around 11.15pm, we bid goodbye again to Kumar& Yasser and walked home with Rauf and his friends. Farahin took the bus at Lakeside Mrt and I lepaked with Rauf. Ahhhh, shared with him some of my problems. And he was proud that he came up with the masterplan to help me. Lol. Then, went home and reached closed to about 1am. Read a storybook, listen to some musics and played psp. And the next thing I know, it's Sunday and sahur time.
On Sunday, I woke up at around 12pm. Then, did art for the whole day. Cutting, pasting the scotchtapes, drawing, colouring and painting to be exact. Supposed to go studying with Rauf but it was like at around 5pm already, so cancelled the plan, because there won't be enough time to reach home for buka. Did Art again, till 9pm. Ibu helped to iron my uniform(Woohoo!) so I was pretty much relaxing after doing art. Called Rauf to wish him lucks on his test on Monday and went to bed at 11.30pm.
---------------------------
Yes yes, it's Monday and boy, were the holidays gone faster than everrrr. (okaay what the heck did I just type? -.-")
Ahhhh, since I dropped Geog/SS already, the first few hours of the day was pretty much wasted by goofing off and making jokes. So I came only for my Prelim Chem/Phys Practical which starts at 12pm, but must report at 11.35pm and morning assembly. =.=
I spend the 4 hours studying, making jokes, stare into space, sleep, watch people eat, smell the food and goof off. Now I realised that going to school makes me want to break my fast earlier, prolly because of the food. If I'm at home, I won't even feel the hungryness. Pfftt, dugaan nya begitu banyak di sekolah!
So The practical was managable, and I love the Pop Sound!!!!! Who doesn't right? It's like you put the burning splint in the test-tube theennn, "pop". WOOOHOOO! Happy siak aku. :]
Ahh, reached home at about 2.20pm after the practical ended at 1.35pm. Slept from 2.45pm to 4pm, and now I'm here! Tadaaa! -.- Ahhh, there's tuition today, maybe I'll attend it, maybe not. ^ ^
Now my pp8 is left with a pathetic $0.01.
=.=
XOXO, Syaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment