Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friendship.





I wonder sometimes if a friendship will ever last. Even till you graduate. Till you got married. Till you have your own family, with kids. Till you grow old. Will it happen to us?

A friendship where you know your friend's previous foes and lovers. Their heart-wreaking past or even their happy moments in the past. It doesn't matter how long you know the person. Because it's not the duration and quantity that's important. It's the quality of it that is.

If this is what you call a true friendship, then it must be with-:

1) Correcting each other's mistakes.
2) Accept each other's flaws.
3) Treasure every moment, but with less conflicts.
4) Talk Talk Talk.

If I am wrong, please do correct me. You can even add up this list, because this list, it is of my opinion.

I really miss the good times we had. All the laughter, and secrets being kept. Gossips and etc. I can feel the bond in Art Room after school yesterday. The Five Of Us can actually laugh about something. And still forget about our 'gap' during the laughter. The outings we had. Remember 'The League Of Extraordinary Immature Kids' Or 'W.A.N.T.S'? The name may be silly to some people, but it wasn't to me. Kental tuu kental, tapi best jugak kan?

This is for everyone, not just a particular person.

Friends, Old or New, it's still just friends, never to be forgotten. It is a part of your life and you will remember it forever. Whatever you do, it'll stay etched to your head because this isn't an Internet where you can delete the history and make new ones. Well, not unless, you do want it to happen.

I'll still ♥ my friends no matter what. Even though my actions are different from what I say.

From Hari Raya, to the outings, to school related pictures.

Raya 2005,
Raya 2006,

Raya 2007,




Etc 2005,

2006,







2007,











2008,

















Deep Deep Waayyy Deep Down, it's all ♥.


This Clan is the best ♥,

XOXO, Syaf.

No comments: