Hello Readers. I'm just going to pour out my feelings about something that has been bothering me for the past few weeks. I don't care if you would read this or not. Why bother being together when we're not even getting along?
Sometimes I wonder whether you did try hard to make it work. I'm very much fed-up with the kind of situations that you put me in. Asking me who would I choose and etc. I will keep quiet, because firstly, I am not the one who is at fault. You don't put someone who is innocent to be in that kind of position to decide something. I am waayy too ______ to know which I should choose. I won't answer because I want our ______ to stay together. I don't want anyone to leave at all. I want it to be like last time.Afterall, I will never give my answer to you, so stop asking!
Because if I were to answer, it means I'm expecting it to happen. I don't want it to be broken, especially when this is the time and year that I really need my ______'s support.
PS, Jangan Terase Boleh Tak? Jangan Nak Kepo2 Ahh.
This is my blog, my online diary. So even if you have read all the details, doesn't mean you need to know who or what had happen.
XOXO, Syaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment