No, it's something like that, well not really. But I cut it out of boredom. Heh.
Anws, yesterday was very mendak. I did nothing at all. Well, woke up at around 9am. Brushed my teeth and ate breakfast. Watched teevee and slept again from about 10.30am to 4pm. I know, that longggg. Haha. Woke up and bath. Then, doodled around with the comp and did pretty much NOTHING. -.-"
Mmmkaay, err today was also another boring day, for now that is. Zahirah came in the morning, so I bath early and entertain her antics. Now, Mother, Sysse and Zahirah are out, going to a wedding ceremony. While I stay at home with Father. But i'll be going out later for tuition at 7.30pm. Prolly meet Farah first, before going to tuition. D: Mendak giler siaak.
Right now, I'm installing Sims 2, then the University Pack. Woohoo! ;D. Can play it already~
XOXO, Syaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment