
"As I scribble down my thoughts,
There you are, in my mind.
I tried to erase you off,
But you kept appearing nearer and nearer.
As I was about to touch you,
You faded in a second."
------------------------------------
Waaahhh~ I actually made that up in just 10 seconds. But all that doesn't come up when I'm doing my compos. Shheessh.
Anws, today was abit mundane. Went to school at 10.30am to do my art. Saw Eeerah there already, and came Nabb later. Managed to complete my rose highlights. Did art for 2 hours, then both of them went to JP while I waited for Dad to pick me up. Slept after reaching home, since my flu and PMS is starting to kick in. Woke up and turned down the offer to go to Bugis with Kakak, Farah and Syafiq& Gang. Ahhhh, too sick laa. ]:
Now, I'm here blogging and dieting. Trying not to eat too much today, and we will see if this 'not eating' method will make me slim. I have totally gone fat and not to mention SHORT as hell. I need to drink Dumex or something, to make sure I grow. Argghhh!
Tuition tomorrow has been postponed to 2pm instead of morning. -.-" Now, I officially gone bonkers. I hate O levels so much since they put me in the really 'no life' situation. Fuck you.
And to you, you really suck like shit! Nabei, go fuck yourself. !@#%(*&^%#!!!
P/S, Cheer Up Najib!
XOXO, Syaf.
There you are, in my mind.
I tried to erase you off,
But you kept appearing nearer and nearer.
As I was about to touch you,
You faded in a second."
------------------------------------
Waaahhh~ I actually made that up in just 10 seconds. But all that doesn't come up when I'm doing my compos. Shheessh.
Anws, today was abit mundane. Went to school at 10.30am to do my art. Saw Eeerah there already, and came Nabb later. Managed to complete my rose highlights. Did art for 2 hours, then both of them went to JP while I waited for Dad to pick me up. Slept after reaching home, since my flu and PMS is starting to kick in. Woke up and turned down the offer to go to Bugis with Kakak, Farah and Syafiq& Gang. Ahhhh, too sick laa. ]:
Now, I'm here blogging and dieting. Trying not to eat too much today, and we will see if this 'not eating' method will make me slim. I have totally gone fat and not to mention SHORT as hell. I need to drink Dumex or something, to make sure I grow. Argghhh!
Tuition tomorrow has been postponed to 2pm instead of morning. -.-" Now, I officially gone bonkers. I hate O levels so much since they put me in the really 'no life' situation. Fuck you.
And to you, you really suck like shit! Nabei, go fuck yourself. !@#%(*&^%#!!!
P/S, Cheer Up Najib!
XOXO, Syaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment