
Hola Friends~
I'm going to tuition later. Anws, i had fun with my Tyra and Nabb today[: After school today, staybacked for more POA class and after that, Nabb and myself went to Art Room for art. YAY! I completed 2½/3 of my drawing of the canvas. Now if I only know how to shade properly. :S
Mmmkaay, did art with them till 4 then, I went home while they go to JP. Saw the water filter being fixed already and 2 boxes of pizza and a box of drumlets on the stove! :D. Ate two pizzas and one drumlet and now, using the computer. I found all my long-lost files. Ohhh, thank god.
Okay bye~
I'm going to tuition later. Anws, i had fun with my Tyra and Nabb today[: After school today, staybacked for more POA class and after that, Nabb and myself went to Art Room for art. YAY! I completed 2½/3 of my drawing of the canvas. Now if I only know how to shade properly. :S
Mmmkaay, did art with them till 4 then, I went home while they go to JP. Saw the water filter being fixed already and 2 boxes of pizza and a box of drumlets on the stove! :D. Ate two pizzas and one drumlet and now, using the computer. I found all my long-lost files. Ohhh, thank god.
Okay bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment