Watched Wonderpets straight after reaching home. Then, i realised thaaattt im super hhuuunnggrrryyy. Oh, MT paper was alright. I slept for 30 minutes through each paper. Sleepy laa. And Mother and Syster couldn't make it for today's buka. Yeaah. So it may be me, alllloooonnnne or with Dad. Alamak. I missed Spongebob afternoon show! ]:
Did anyone ever realised that Rugrats and all the other gerek cartoon shows are not shown anymore? Instead, the laaammme shows are now showing. Nickelodeon daah merepek saak. Cartoon Network jangan cakap laa. Crite Cartoon Network paling best for me is Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly dog dengan Ed,Edd, Eddy. Yang lain tuu, taik kucing! [: Oh, there's this one girl in particular that i hate the most. Super irritating saak the look. She looks like she wants to find fault like that. Merepek siaak. And i came across this one blog with interesting GIF pictures. I want that too. Pleasse?
Oh, like the title said.


Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment