Monday, September 24, 2007

Been a longlong time.

Lets cut the crap and go straight to the point okay?[:

On Saturday, i buka-ed alone again. Eh, no wait. Dad got home at the very last minute. Yeah. Mother went out to Gayland and Syster did too, with you-know-who. Well, actually you don't. But what the hay, give it a shot and guess yeah?[: Soyeah. Syster bought dengdeng from Gayland and Sushis for me! I love you laa kakak ;D. And she bragged about how hot her "date" was. I saw the guy when she showed it to me in Friendster and i'm like, he's not a Hotstuff laa babi. The hair works for me but the rest, uhh..no XD. So, i waited for Mother to be home to make the chocolate fondue but instead, i slept at 11pm and i found out the next day that she reached home at 1am. -.-"

On Sunday, buka-ed at Pak Ngah's house. Wasn't as much food but i like the yellowcoloured drink laa seey. I wasn't that much of myself over there since i felt like i was not a part of them. Instead, i played with the fishes there. Sounds stupid right? But it's fun yeah. And i meant about the fishes. Ohwell. Went home at 9pm and ironed my uniform and slept.

Today was much better. Though i felt awkward in a sense that, i tied my hair. I felt breezy laa. "I could almost feel the wind in my hair. Wee~". Haha. Ohsorry. Caught up in the moment. Heh. PE was okay? Hockey was actually fun. I meant the screaming of the girls, voice. Haha. Those people not from our class should have been there to watch ;D. Slept like a baby during Chemistry class. And art was fun? ;D

Okay. I really have to go. Need to do cutting for Art[:

Bye.

No comments: