Thursday, May 10, 2007

Trying to recover from asthma is like waiting for Eeerah to finish eating(: It's really sickening seh. Walaw. Jurong Polyclinic has upgraded itself into something better. And that's hot. Dad bought Big Breakfast for Sis& Me since sis isn't schooling today. She doesn't have any exam today. Pfft~ Tomorrow's exam starting! Ahhhh. I'm not ready):

My friends are super sugary sweet. They told me to get well soon. Yah. Obviously i must. Tomorrow's exam whaat. They superr bacin laa. They all came online and asked the same thing. "Syaff! Asthma? You okay?!". Yup. This shows that i'm loved(: Thanks ehh guys.

Haha. Okay. Flu is coming up, sore throat is gone, asthma is acting up. I want to go to the hospital. I want to use the gas thing. I need to feel better. I HAVE to.

I'm sorry if i've hurt you.


Bye.

No comments: