Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Imagine having a really bad sorethroat& cough. This doesn't include the phelgm yet. And i'm like experiencing it. Pfft. Cancelled the library date with Iqah& Nabb at the very last minute because of this. Sorry girls.& Ron, sorry for informing you later. I've not been contacting Dee anymore): I miss his lame jokes& late night calls. Haha. Don't be mistaken. We're friends okay. So, english paper is like on Friday. And i'm starting to get sick. I think my asthma is like coming. Walaw. I hate it superr much. But on the other hand, not going to school before exam might be a good thing. Ok, im nuts. 3E3's going to move to 4E2 to take our exams. Yay. Aircon Graduation Room(: Atleast, it wont be stuffy. And Mr Wong was nice in class. He gave each of us sweets. At least each two. But for those who answered the questions correctly, they got three. And i'm one of them. Hurray!

No comments: