There's Geog Class today. Supposed to attend class at 10.30. I showed up at 10.45. Hah. Nevertheless, Mrs Erh didn't scold. Woo~ And many didn't turned up. Including those who went for camps. But it was rather fun since i didn't concentrate in class. Instead, i doodled around.
Bitch& Bitchy attended Geog class. Yaay! I miss them, surprisingly. Oh, and i miss
Slut -.-". Faez& Mirul didn't attend. They prefer lecture in aircon room rather than Geog lessons in an unaircon class room -.-". Oh,
Shahiran told me to blog about him. Talk about no shame. Hah(:
Okaaylaa. Since im nice, i'll blog about
Shahiran. You should dye your hair brown. Like me. At least streaks laa.
Nantikan sama, kan macam cool(: Haha. I reaalllyy dont know what to blog about you laa bacin. Next time laa. Haha.
I told Mum what i want to do with my hair. She said that i'll do it in Week 2 of the Holidays. Yaay! As for colouring my hair, i'll either do red or dark brown. Streaks. Yeeaaahhh. Will be done before straightening of hair. Woo~
Oh, pictures(:
Kelvin, Jianyuan, Junyi, Bitchy in uniform(:
Bitch, Yienn.
From ShuZhen's bag. Hah. Hilarious.
Milo tak menjadi ad.
Chairman.
Y.E, S.Z(:
Gambar Lama.
(:Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment