Mum's coming home today! Yaay! -.-" Pfft.
Went bowling with Dad& Sis at Saturday night. We tried going to Superbowl, but it was full. Went to Club CSC's bowling at Bukit Batok, that was damn full. But i must say that if you're a CSC member, better try going there. The place is posh. Not exactly THAT posh, but it's something. I was attracted to the carpeted floor. And the aircon's pretty great. Yeeaaahh. I want to go there next time!(: Then we went to Clementi's Westbowl, yaah. We got stucked there. Hah. Let's just say everytime Sis doesn't score or got 1 or 2 pins, she'll say that it was just a freaking warmup. And Dad& me was like " Okaaaayy, loser." Hahaha.But Dad won overall as usual. I noticed that everytime Mum's away on a vacation or something, Dad, Sis& I would like tend to go bowling. Haha. Maybe because it's fun that way? OMG. I'm so evil. Hah.
Mum called yesterday. She's buying me jeans and OMG, Sis& I just rejected her offer to buy a converse original's at KL. WTH laa. I HAD to open my big mouth and asked her the price. And I HAD to say the Singapore converse original's cheaper. Walaw. So she said she won't buy it. Instead, we'll be buying it at Singapore. Pfffft. Oh, i decided to do something about my hair. Yaaahhh. Some of you might have guessed it. It's like last time when i was a Sophomore. Haha. W.A.N.T might have even guessed it.
Did i mention Mum's coming back?(:
Bye.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment