Thursday, May 24, 2007

It was sure entertaining that many people would chat with you when you go online(:

School today was not as fun as i expected it to be. I mean like the enrichment programme was kind of boring. Pfft. Was super pissed with some people laa. And it isn't W.A.N.T(: Dont worry. Hah. Atiqah planned to send me home instead Shahiran popped out of nowhere and walked me home(: It was kind of not boring. Heh. Thanks ehh.

Mum's going to KL with her friends for god-knows-what reason. She claims that it was supposed to be a holiday for her. Like last time when she went to Thailand with her friends. Pfft. I wonder what she'll get me this time. She bought a new K810i phone and upgraded her number to a 3G. Im like OMG. She just bought a new phone less than two months. And she got a new one. -.-"


Alamin wants me to stead with him since we're in the same state XD. (You know, i know.) Jom kiter stead. I accept okay? Haha.

Told mum my results. Super scared seh. But she isn't that angry. Woaaah.

Bye.

No comments: