Since english period is like free period, me& Widya took pictures. Hah. Without teacher's permission laa obviously. Wid is like desperate to get a picture of WT. Oh, she claims that WT is her hang. Haha. I got it laa girl. She was super happy that she got his photo. Who wouldn't? Haha. Today was actually quite fun. I meant that almost all of the lessons were free periods. Mr "Johnsons" Lim was HOT today. (Nabb knows what i meant.) :D.
Social Studies were spent by watching Just Follow Law. Mr Paul told us to watch that laa. It was super funny. Imagine swapping bodies of a guy& a girl. The guy whose in a girl's body was like rubbing the breasts. Haha. Okay, dont get what i meant? Nevermind -.-"
Ms Tan decided not to come for Physics lesson and Poa's lesson wasn't boring because i get to sit next to Kumaran from Social Studies onwards. He's super lame laa(:
There's dance practice after school. It wasn't that tiring. Haha. Super fun laa in short.
There's I& E enrichment tomorrow! Yay! No lesson.



Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment